seisman

Realised my error in the post after I had written it. What I am realy
doing is manipulating the max and min X and Y axis values of a scatter
chart and then knowing the values for InsideWidth and InsideHeight
calculating a scale. This works on the screen using the DPI and a
Pixels To Points factor (and a scalling factor for the screen size as
folk seldom change the DPI to anything other than standard 96 or 120
DPI values) but as we all seem to agree it does not work to the
printer; a shame indeed... It looks like another scale factor.
Seisman