Niek Otten

Hi Mike,

The Macro recorder gave this:

With Application
.Iteration = True
.MaxIterations = 1
.MaxChange = 0.001
End With

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten

Microsoft MVP - Excel

"Mike K" wrote in message
Nick,
So if I force automatic calculation by the code below, what can I use to
force a circular reference when a workbook is opened.

Mike

"Niek Otten" wrote:

Hi Mike,

Iteration, like the other Calculation Options, is an Excel-wide setting.
If
you open a workbook that has iteration disabled, and then open another
one,
it will be disabled in that one too, no matter how it was saved.

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten

Microsoft MVP - Excel

"Mike K" wrote in message
Oh wise ones,
I have a file that constantly updates. I have some
circular references in the file and have set up my options to allow for
1
iteration which I have read would allow for this. The problem is
sometimes
when I open the file the circular reference option is turned off. Is
what
can I do to prevent this. Is it like the calculation manual/auto issure
where
you can force one or the other in a workbook open event? If so, what
would
the syntax be?

Thanks,
Mike