Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
luthor luthor is offline

Default listbox

I already posted this question in Excel, bur I think this is a better place:

I want to make a selection (entire row) from a worksheet en place this row(s)
in a listbox.
So far I'm able to place the cells from the selected row vertically in the
listbox, but I want the row horizontaly (in columns) placed in the listbox.
When I use the next formula, I get all the rows horizontally

With ListBox1
.ColumnCount = Range("rFactTot").Columns.Count
.RowSource = "rFactTot"
.ListIndex = 0
.MultiSelect = fmMultiSelectMulti
.ListStyle = fmListStyleOption
End With

But I want to add an if--then statement that only places the complete rows
which meet the criteria from "rFactTot" I want.

Anybody knows the solution??