Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default how do i set column widths

I got this when I recorded a macro:

Option Explicit
Sub Macro1()
Columns("G:G").ColumnWidth = 11.29
Columns("D:D").ColumnWidth = 10.86
End Sub

Maybe you can use it. (I'd try recording a macro once more. I'm guessing that
you did something wrong the first time.)

lpdarspe wrote:

I tried that but it did not work either. It did not record anything.

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

Record a macro when you set each columnwidth to what you want.

lpdarspe wrote:

I want to set the column widths to various sizes. I have columns A thru P
with headers and I want to make a macro that sets the column width of each
column to a certain size. For example column A 5.29 or 42 pixels, column B
16.00 or 117 pixels, etc.

--

Dave Peterson

--