Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jskasango via OfficeKB.com Jskasango via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default Macro copying info/data in multiple excel files into one summary file.

It is working now, but I need to pick up more than 50 different pieces of
information from each spreadsheet and take it to the basefile! Is there a way
that I can specify one by one cell reference in the code and specify the
destination cell ref as well?

Jskasango wrote:
I am experimenting with Sub Example2(), my worksheets both in the source and
destination have names. Where in the code do I specify these names? I need
to pick information from various cells.

Yes change the folder name and range and try it

[quoted text clipped - 3 lines]
label in each file) into one Excel file , each source file info going to one
row in the destination file.