Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tony D[_2_] Tony D[_2_] is offline

Default SaveAs Dialogue Box

Thanks. I was already familiar with your suggestion. But what I really want
to do is be able to see the saveas dialog box at the suggested path and then
let the user change it from the dialog box. I think you can use:

Application.dialogs(xlDialogSaveas).show but I am not sure how to make it
open in the suggested directory with the suggested file name already in the
dialog box. Thanks again.

Didn't test it but should work:

First create 2 ranges on your workbook for current_month and
current_year

Sub Test()
Dim Input_Date as Date
Dim Current_Month as String
Dim Current_Day As String

Current_Month=Range("current_month")
Current_Year=Range("current_year")

Input_Date=InputBox("Please Enter Date As MM-DD-YY")

Sheets("MissingSTAvg_Corp").SaveAs Filename:= _
"Q:\Results\" & Current_Month & " " & Current_Year &
"\MissingSTAvg_Corp" & Input_Date

End Sub

Don't forget spaces before and after the & signes.

--
renegan
renegan's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=10450