Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected][_2_] mlarusch@hotmail.com[_2_] is offline

Default Question...

Sorry about being vague. Here is a more detailed explanation(I hope):

My company synthesizes DNA. We have 18 sequences from a customer. In
these sequences are special mixtures of material called wobbles. These
wobbles are a certain percentage of each amidite used in making the
DNA. There are 28 custom wobbles. To make (run) these sequences we will
have to mix the wobbles by hand. What I am trying to do is figure out
the best way to run these sequences. I would like to figure out which
sequences I can put together in a run to have the least number of runs.
I can only put 8 wobbles on the machine at a time and can only run 11
sequences at one time.

Hope that helps a little...

Mike