Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rusty Rusty is offline

Default How do I expand Excel lookup function to search more than 16,3

Thanks Niek, I found that the 16,384 is automatically set as a limit when
selecting a higher number of rows. At the time I posted the question, I
mistakenly imagined it to be a limit. But, upon going into the formula and
changing the row number to whatever I wanted, the formula was accepsted and
the function worked fine.

"Niek Otten" wrote:

Do you mean VLOOKUP? There is no such limit.
What do you see that makes you think so?

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten

"Rusty" wrote in message
Excel 2003 limits lookup functions to searching 16,384 row of the source
worksheet. Is there a way to expand this window?