Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions,microsoft.public.excel.programming
A[_2_] A[_2_] is offline

Default Auto sort

I want to take a list of customers and sort them by 'date of next visit'
(closest date being at the top of the page). After each visit, I would
assign a new date (for next visit) and the sheet would update itself
automatically, so each day I just have a list of customer at teh top of my
page that I have to go and see.

It would also be nice if I could put them in the order that they are to be
visited in, but I have a feeling that I will be relying on MS's Streets and
Trips to accomplish this (any way to have these two things communicate with
one another automatically?)

Your help and advice is greatly appreciated.

Andrew