Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Zack Barresse[_3_] Zack Barresse[_3_] is offline

Default Copy and Paste between Spread Sheets

What of duplicate entries? We can make this happen anytime a cell in your
Summary sheet is changed, but what logic should be followed? If/Then/what?

Zack Barresse, aka firefytr
To email, remove NOSPAM

"lbargers" wrote in
message ...

Yes that is right, I only want to copy the fields in row 3 where the
cells contain values. I then want those values pasted into column C of
SummaryScript(Findings tab) workbook. I would like to find values all
the way through the last row column C.

This process should update each time the first workbook(Summary) sheet
is adjusted...

Thanks

Larry Bargers

--