Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Explorer Window.

Take a look he

Tom Ogilvy

"Brad" wrote:

Hi Martin.

Thanks for the reply. I'm not sure that will work. That will force the
user to select a file, not a folder. Making the user select a file may be
confusing.

Very good idea. I'm going to keep this one, as I may need it later.

Thanks,

Brad

"Martin" wrote:

Have you tried:
FName = Application.GetOpenFilename("Excel Files (*.xls), *.xls")

"Brad" wrote:

Thanks for taking the time to read my question.

I would like to have a button in my workbook that when clicked opens up an
explorer window and allows the user to select a folder. When the folder is
selected, it would paste the path into a cell on one of the worksheets. I
have some code like this that works in Access, but I can't get it to work in
Excel, and can't find any code for Excel.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Brad