Debra Dalgleish

To print the chart across multiple pages, you can try Tushar Mehta's
suggestion in the following thread:

http://groups.google.ca/group/micros...4b0f6d3?hl=en&

Or, to print all variations of your charts with the same scale,
double-click the value axis.
On the Scale tab, remove the check marks for Auto Min and Auto Max, and
enter your own settings.

Larry Excel wrote:
I'm trying to build an Excel chart that will span 15 to 18 months of "daily"
data. I would like to be able to print the chart as a banner. I need to be
able to see the entire period looking for trends, etc. I can only get Excel
Charts to print to one page, which of course compacts all the data to
unreadable size. If a create individual charts by month, I end up with
different scales for each month as volumes can fluctuate significantly
between months. And, if I can figure out how to get past the scale
fluctuations, I'll end up creating and printing a significant number of
charts as I'm researching/analyzing across multiple products produced during
the 18 month span. Does anyone have any ideas as to a solution for this?

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List