Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Patrick Simonds Patrick Simonds is offline

Default Rename a worksheet

I have a workbook with 104 worksheets (2 worksheets for each week of the
year) which I use as a Template. Each worksheet has a date in cell A4. Each
year I have to create a new years workbook by changing the date on the 1st
worksheet (cell A4) (all other worksheets update based on the date on the
first worksheet). Is there any way to have each worksheet rename to the date
in its respective cell A4? The format would be dd mmm yy.