Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gerencsér Gábor Gerencsér Gábor is offline

Default Pasting data from Excel to PP

Unfortunately the only thing you can do is to create more named ranges that
are not larger than the size Excel is able to paste.
The named ranges have to be adjacent or below each other or both, dependant
on the size. After pasting you can pull the two (or more) pictures so that
their borders match on the PP chart.
Gabor

"JamesJordan" az alábbiakat írta a következo
hírüzenetben: ...
I have ran into an odd problem with a macro. Here is what my macro
does. It copies named ranges within a file to a presentation as a
picture. This works wonderfully except lately I have one file that even
though the named range covers the right cell range that I desire the
picture that gets pasted into PP cuts off part of the data. At first I
thought that it was soemthing wrong with my code, but that is not the
case. I discovered that when pasting a picture of a range to PP that
if it is too large it just cuts off the part that does not quite fit.
Why is that PP does this? Is there a way to get it to not do this
other than by pasting the range as a table? Pasting the range as a
picture works better for what I am doing. I appreciate any answers I
can get. Thanks in advance.