Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
akafrog18[_2_] akafrog18[_2_] is offline

Default Question from A Newbie

I currently have a Workbook that has 32 different worksheets. Here is
my goal for this workbook and I'm hoping someone out there would be
able to explain how I would accomplish it. I am new to this whole
concept. I have no knowledge of VBA or programming with excel. I do
know some C++ but I doubt this will help with this.

GOAL: I would like when the user opens the workbook it would prompt
either with a box that will allow them to check which one they need to
edit or with a drop down box that they can select from. After making
the choice they would select OK and it would then display the correct
worksheet and keep the rest hidden from view. I would then like a
button that they could click to save the file to the same location
everytime no worrying about overwritting the original.

Please let me know if there is anyone that can help.

--
akafrog18
akafrog18's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32876