Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Run Macros after a certain action is taken.

Use the workbooks BeforeClose event to call your macro.

See Chip Pearson's Overview page on events

You would go to the VBE, in the project explorer, under your workbook, right
click on Thisworkbook and select view code. At the top of the module will be
two dropdowns. From the left dropdown, select Workbook and from the right
dropdown Select BeforeClose. (or you might want to use BeforeSave - only you
would know which is correct)

this will put in the declaration for the procedu

You would call your macro he

Mymacro

Tom Ogilvy

"Precise Eng" wrote:

I have written a macro that I use a lot and I always use it when I am closing
the document. Is there a way that I can have the macro run automticly when I
close the document?