keepITcool

it's one of these annoying things which is a leftover from the old
days..

you CANT print a square square in excel.

all horizontal sizing in Excel( printing routines)
depends on the font in the "normal" style.
and roundings will interfere with perfect results..

Every shape (even a simple rectangle (perfectly square on screen)
will always shift a few pixels...

and will very widely when you change the standard font or
try it on a different printer.

I've tried and tried again..(for acceptgiro positioning....)
Given up. I pump stuff to Word and do my printing there is it needs to
be exact.

--
keepITcool

Janwillem van Dijk wrote :

The effect is that the inside area is most times almost a square
seldomly exactly. What is happening? Why this behaviour? How to get
better results?