Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Wayne Clements Wayne Clements is offline

Default Using VS 2003 .NET structures in VBA application

I am using Visual Studio .NET 2003 and I have inherited a lot of VBA mainly
for MS Excel 2003. How is it possible to use a VS 2003 .NET class in VBA 2003
when the class uses STRUCTURES. In VS 6 I could use PUBLIC TYPES in VB and
VBA to achieve what I wanted. With VS 2003 .NET class I can see members and
even see structures, BUT when I try to use one I get Variable uses an
Autoimation type not supported in Visual Basic