Anne Troy

You need a SUMIF, I think:
http://www.officearticles.com/excel/...ft_excel.h tm

But just in case you really need IF/AND:

*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com

"HARSH BAHAL" wrote in message
Dear Sirs,
How do i insert a "if" & " and" functions together. I have a list of
customers and a list of products ,which are being bought by customers at
diffrent point of times. I want to consolidate the information in the

format
Customer "X" has bought so many units of products "A", Customer "Y" has

bought so many units of product "B" so on... The information that I

receive
currently is in the format customerX / Material A/ Quantity / Bill no /
date,i.e. it is by material and date. So if a customer buys a material "A"

10
times during the month under 10 bills it is reflected 10 times .
Pl. oblige