Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
John John is offline

Default I want to sum two conditions like apples of Grade "B"

"Mubashar" wrote:

is there any option using sumif or any other formula:- I want to sum apples
of Grade "B" QTY (multiple criteria)

FRUITS GRADE COLOUR QTY
apples A red 5
apples B red 20
apples C red 15
bananas A green 10
apples B red 50

For multiple conditions, use the array formula sum(if . For example, if you
want to sum the range QTY if the range Grade = A AND if the range Colour =
red, do this: =sum(if((range="condition")*(range="condition"),ra nge))
Then simultaneously press Ctrl,Shift,Enter.
Sumproduct stops working on a large range (about 220), but sum(if seems
unlimited by range size.