Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
tahir tahir is offline

Default Counting of Duplicate Values in a column

Hi Friends,

I m new 2 VBA, i have a sheet that has got a many columns on it, but
the column that is of my interest is, is column A, This column contains
report numbers, I need a way out through some VBA code that could help
me to count how many times a report number has been repeated in that
column. The report numbers are infinite, and keep on growing. at the
moment we r on 5400 reprot no and every day it increases. tomorrow it
might move to 6000 depending on frequency of reprots generated. So my
query is to count that how many times a report number is repeated in
column A.

Regards,

Darno

--