Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default Deleting rows with blank cells

Hi Jim

See
http://www.rondebruin.nl/delete.htm

Warning: Check out this page
http://www.rondebruin.nl/specialcells.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"jim_0068" wrote in message

Hello

I've done a lot of searching and things have been helpful but i can't
quite seem to tweak the VBA code to do exactly what i want.

I want to delete every row in my worksheet that contains no data; blank
cell. I'd like to do this for column B as it will take care of my needs
for the entire sheet.

I found this code on the net and it works great BUT it stops and
doesn't keep going to the end of the work sheet. Is there a way i can
get the code shown below to go through a range of like B12:B20000?

Here is the code, thanks:

With ActiveSheet
LastRw = .Cells(Rows.Count, "b").End(xlUp).Row
Set Rng1 = .Range(Cells(1, "b"), Cells(LastRw, "b"))
End With
With Rng1
SpecialCells(xlCellTypeBlanks).EntireRow.Delete
End With

--
jim_0068
jim_0068's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32822