Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
nebrass nebrass is offline

Default separate the numerical values in a string

Hi,

I have an excel worksheet that has a column that contains values that
look like this "BD345". I need to extract the numbers by using a macro
since I have about 15000 entries. For example in a cell where the value
is BD345 I want to activate the macro and then get the 345 in the same
cell or in the next one it doesn't mattter as where as long as I get
the numerical value.

I appreciate any help I can get on this. Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards,

--
nebrass
nebrass's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32802