Angus

Default Pivot table page field switch to (all) if my criteria is not avail

I have 3 criteria at page field of my pivot table: "ture", "false", and
"#N/A". And I hide "true" and "false" so that I can see which data is "#N/A"
at pivot table. Sometimes it works properly as if there is no "#N/A" the
pivot table is blank (i want to hightlight data with "#N/A"), but sometimes
if there is no "#N/A" the page field switch to "(all)", so i see all data at
pivot table but not a blank one. How to make it always shows "#N/A" and blank
at pivot table if there is no "#N/A" data?