Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default OnTime Challenge

In the macro fired when the button is clicked, schedule it to run on the next
half hour.

Then in the macro that runs, schedule the next running of the macro.

See Chip Pearson's site for an example
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/ontime.htm
Tom Ogilvy

"ewagz" wrote:

I would like to run a macro using the ontime method that would run the macro
every 30 minutes. The spin is that I need the macro to run not when the run
button is pressed, but rather wait until the half hour (top and bottom of the
hour) with a delay of 10 min past that half.
Example:
Current time: 3:52 PM
Start the macro
The macro will wait until 4:00 PM
The macro will delay the run until cell ("A3") IE. 10mins
Macro runs at 4:10 PM

I would appreciate any help with this problem!

--
EW - Analyst