Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gary Keramidas Gary Keramidas is offline

Default Address Entire Worksheet as a range

cells will select all cells

maybe something like this

With Cells
.Borders(xlDiagonalDown).LineStyle = xlNone
.Borders(xlDiagonalUp).LineStyle = xlNone
.Borders(xlEdgeLeft).LineStyle = xlNone
.Borders(xlEdgeTop).LineStyle = xlNone
.Borders(xlEdgeRight).LineStyle = xlNone
.Borders(xlInsideVertical).LineStyle = xlNone
.Borders(xlInsideHorizontal).LineStyle = xlNone

End With

--

Gary

"Klatuu" wrote in message
What would be the correct syntax to address an entire worksheet as a range.
What I am doing is using Automation from Access to create, load data into,
and format a worksheet. I have done this several times, but have a new
problem.

The first thing I want to do is make all the borders in the worksheet
invisible.
Normally, the code would be:
xlsheet.range("A1:IV65536").borders.linestype = xllinestypenone
Is there a shortcut way to do this?