Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ibbm ibbm is offline

Default searching for a worksheet name while going through a subdirectory

I have a master spreadsheet in which I search through a subdirectory to
update it with monthly data.
This works fine until I try to do an if statement that checks for the name
of the worksheet in the workbook it is currently reading.. Here is the code
below. I thank you in advance for your help. When I run this I get **WRONG
for all of them.

Application.ScreenUpdating = False
Set FS = Application.FileSearch
strPath = "x:\By Store Number"
szSummary = ActiveWorkbook.Name
strMonth = "Feb"
strMonth1 = "Canada February"
Sheets(1).Name = strMonth1
strMonth2 = "USA February"
Sheets(2).Name = strMonth2
strOther = "Country not Defined"
Sheets(3).Name = strOther

n = 1

With FS
.NewSearch
.LookIn = strPath
.SearchSubFolders = True
'.FileType = msoFileTypeExcelWorkbooks
.Filename = strMonth
iCount = .Execute
strMessage = Format(iCount, "0 ""Files Found""")

For Each vaFileName In .FoundFiles
'MsgBox strMessage
'strMessage = strMessage & vbCr & vaFileName
Set wb = Workbooks.Open(vaFileName)

' get info of this workbook to update the summary
' sales figures

Workbooks(szSummary).Activate
'If worksheet has an information sheet then it's valid else
flag it
For Each ws In wb.Worksheets
If ws.Name = "Information" Then
ThisWorkbook.Sheets(1).Cells(n, 1) =
wb.Sheets("Information").Cells(5, 2)
ThisWorkbook.Sheets(1).Cells(n, 2) =
wb.Sheets("Information").Cells(4, 2)
Else
ThisWorkbook.Sheets(1).Cells(n, 1) = "**WRONG"
ThisWorkbook.Sheets(1).Cells(n, 2) =
wb.Sheets(2).Cells(3, 2)
End If
Next ws
ThisWorkbook.Sheets(1).Cells(n, 3) = wb.Sheets("Royalty
Report").Cells(13, 2)
ThisWorkbook.Sheets(1).Cells(n, 4) = wb.Sheets("Royalty
Report").Cells(13, 3)