Ingeniero1

Bruce,

(1) Referencing the quotation mark by putting it in a cell works!
Thanks!

(2) I need to count and or find empty cells because the list contains
model numbers, but sometimes a number has not been assigned and th
ecell is left blank, and I need to tally those occurrences as well.

I tried to replace the blank cells with the string "Not Assigned", but
XL did not find any empty cells! I have been successful at doing this
sometimes, but others it is as though that are a non-printable or
non-visible contents that I can't delete or replace with a known empty
cell. Frustrating!

Alex

--
Ingeniero1