Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Nicholas B[_2_] Nicholas B[_2_] is offline

Default Can' find project or library Error

I've an XLS file (1.5 Mb) with several hundred lines of VBA code, that I've
stripped down to one line of code on a single button on a single sheet, that
line is

Crlf = CHR(10)

But it crashes with
Compile Error ;
Can't find project or library
Which is the error I'm getting when I try to use the 1.5MB file normally

If I create a new XLS file on the same PC with the same single line of code
on a single button it works (of course)

But I've scanned the XLS file with both McAffee + Nortons and shows no
infection

After all that, here's my question
Does anyone know of something simple I'm overlooking, some simple way of
switching off macros or corrupting them so the XLS files open and all
formula's work, all sheets are visible nothing seems wrong, except the
Macro's will not run ?

Thanks

Nick