Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Zokess Zokess is offline

Default Setting Cell Value Based on List selection

Okay, I added a list to my excel workshet and I need to change the value of
an adjacent cell based on what is selected from the list. Example: Cell B2
of worksheet 1 contains a list formed from cells A1, A2, A3, A4 on the 2nd
page of the worksheet. When item 2 "A" is seleced from the list in cell B2,
cell B3 must change from the default or current value (whatever that may be)
to "Zebra", when item 3 "B" is selected from the list i Cell B2 of worksheet
1, Cell B3 of worksheet 1 must change from the default or current value
(whatever that may be) to "Horse"...and so on and so forth. Conditional
formatting will not work.

Any and all suggestions are greatfully appreciated.