Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Runtime Error 1004

All = firstpart & SECONDPART & thirdpart & ".xls"
MsgBox "File about to be saved under name of C:\My Documents\ " & All

Tom Ogilvy

"smcq" wrote:

All = firstpart + SECONDPART + thirdpart + ".xls"
MsgBox "File about to be saved under name of C:\My Documents " + All

ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs FileName:=All, FileFormat:=xlExcel4

Using this code, a user logs into their own desktop computer and tries to
save an xls spreadsheet (using Office Xp and Windows XP Pro Sp2), they are
faced with the above error, however, when they log onto another pc the
Filename does get saved.

I would appreciate any help...

stephen