Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Frederick Chow Frederick Chow is offline

Default A question on procedures

Hi all,

Suppose I have to subroutines, ProcParent and ProcChild. ProcParent calls
ProcChild. For some reasons, I don't want the control to be passed back to
ProcParent after Executing ProcChild. I have searched through the VBA help
and I found that both END statement and STOP statement placed in the
ProcChild could do the job, but they have side effects: END will reset any
module-level variables, which certainly I don't want, and the STOP statement
will just leave the VB editor in (undesired) break mode. Are there any other
options? Please advise.

Frederick Chow
Hong Kong.