Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
DejaVu[_62_] DejaVu[_62_] is offline

Default How to call a macro in a different file

I need to be able to call a macro that is located within another file.
It's no problem to call another macro that is within the same file, bu
as my project grows, it becomes too large and cumbersome. I need t
find some way to call a macro within another file.
Say, for example I have two workbooks (FileA and FileB). Within File
I have a macro (MacroA). At some point within that code, I need t
call a macro located in FileB named MacroB.

Is this possible?
Is it possible to do with VB Script?

TIA,
DejaV