Trying Hard

Default Data Base Link

I have a workbook with numbered data base items that I use along with other
workbooks, which are calculators for this data base information. I currently
go to the data base copy the whole row of information then go to the
calculator workbook and paste this information. This is tedious and has the
potential for errors because in my calculator workbook I have protected some
functions in certain cells staggered across the destination row, so I would
like to create a macro that will respect the protected cells and enable to
data base information to transfer with the entry of the Item number only.

How can I enter, or paste, the item number that will automatically enter the
remaining item numbers information from a different workbook (data base)?

--
Thank you,

Trying Hard