Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default How to fix ### field value programmatically.

use the value property instead of the Text property and you shouldn't get the
###

activecell.EntireColumn.Autofit

should fit the column unless you have merged cells.

Tom Ogilvy

"Alex B." wrote:

I need to fix a problem with a column that displays ### instead of the
correct value programmatically. If I open the spreadsheet manually I can
widen the column and the values appear and it's done.

When I read the values programmatically I get ###s. I've tried to resolve
this by widening the column using Range.ColumnWidth as well as calling
RAnge.AutoFit() to no avail.

Any ideas anyone?