Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JK JK is offline

Default Fill-in Range from UserForm

Tom Ogilvy was kind enough to solve this question for me with the following
procedu

I would like UserForm to allow the user to enter 1 wiget and 2 gadgets (for
example) then have my procedure list that information in a range like so:

NO ITEM
1 widget
2 gadget
3 gadget

Dim j as long, i as Long, k as Long

j = 0
for k = 1 to 4 Step 2
for i = 1 to clng(Userform1.controls("Textbox" & k).Text)
j = j + 1
activecell.offset(j-1,1).Value = j
activeCell.offset(j-1,2).Value = _
Userform1.controls("TextBox" & k + 1).Text
Next i
Next k
ActiveCell.offset(j,0).Select

Now I would like to include a TB in the UserForm to collect a price so the
WS range will appear as such:

NO ITEM PRICE
1 widget $1.00
2 gadget $2.00
3 gadget $2.00

Please advise what I must include in the procedure to create. TIA.

Jim Kobzeff