Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rich Rich is offline

Default how to get lighter shade of gray for interior color of a cell?

Hello,

I recorded a macro for setting the interior color of a cell to the lightest
gray in the color palet on the toolbar. But I need a lighter shade of gray.
I experimented with various color indexes, but these indexes seem to only use
the colors from the color palet on the toolbar. Is there a way to use the
RGB color function maybe, to color the interior of a cell to a shade that is
not on the color palet on the toolbar? How is this done?

Thanks,
Rich