Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] kenicholls@gmail.com is offline

Default conditional sum macro

thanks for everyones help. The pivot table works great for this data.
The only caveat now is this:

my user data is supplied on a monthly basis - so I've created monthly
pivot table / reports. I've been looking around this board to figure
out how to combine these months to generate quarterly, semi anual, etc.
reports. In particular, it would be nice to see what individual users
are doing over a series of months. It looks like I can COMBINE these
reports as long as the fields are the same, BUT I want to keep the data
associated with the worksheet which in this case is associated with the
month.

When I try to setup a new pivot table / report from "multiple
consolidation ranges" I browse for the appropriate work sheets and then
get an error... Maybe I'm doing this wrong. Perhaps the data should
not be structured? Any advice / help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!