Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Backwards compatibility with Excel 2003 Calendar Control

What is the embedded calendar?

Tom Ogilvy

"Whiskey Tango Foxtrot" wrote:

I have found that the back-end programming for the StartDay property on an
embedded calendar is not consistent between Excel 2000 and Excel 2003.

For instance, I had the startday on the calendar set to Sunday in 2000. When
I opened the worksheet in 2003 the startday was set to Monday.

When I changed the startday to Sunday in 2003, it was set as Saturday if I
opened it in 2000.

I have not been able to find any fixes on this, I simply had to create
separate worksheets for both versions.

As many of you know, this gets complicated for the end-users. Does anyone
have any better ideas? It will still be a bit before we can upgrade all of
our users to Office 2003.

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...el.programming