Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Glice Glice is offline

Default I want to automatically alphabetize my list for my validation.

I have a moving list which is the source of validation. I estimated that I
would be using 120 items which are not yet all known. When a new item is
entered, I need to re-sort the list alphabetically so that the names that
will appear on the drop down box of the validation would be alphabetized. Is
there any method by which the names in the list and/or in the dropdown box
would be automatically alphabetized as new items are entered in the list?
Anyone, please help me.