Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
technoway technoway is offline

Default Incorrect resolution when printing.

Thanks NickHK. I'll pursue this too in the drivers forum.
--
You're unique, just like everyone else.

"NickHK" wrote:

I found this blank when multiple sheets are selected and they have different
page setups.
I seems that the print driver is somewhat responsible, because this happens
if printing to Adobe PDF but printing to a Toshiba printer shows the active
page resolution; ie. not blank.

NickHK

"technoway" wrote in message
When we print a spreadsheet to our Unidrv-based printer, it appears that

it
is printing at 1200 DPI. This is the Master Units setting for the printer.

have not confirmed this, but the lines in the spreadsheet are only 1 pixel
wide.

If I go to the Print Quality setting and set 600 DPI, or any other DPI,

they
are wider.

Before I set the Print Quality, the select box is blank.

I can post this in the driver forum too, but they are just going to tell

me
it's an Excel issue.

Can you tell me what Excel expects to get the Print Qualtiy set
automatically? Is it normal for this field to be blank?

Thank you in advance...

--
You're unique, just like everyone else.