Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected][_2_] RobcPettit@yahoo.co.uk[_2_] is offline

Default fill array

Hi Im wondering if this is possible. Using worksheet change, if I enter
a number in cell b2 (doesnt matter were), that number is stored into an
array called 'My Numbers'. In same cell I enter a new number, this
number is entered to 'my numbers', retaining the first number. I now
have 2 numbers, I do this upto 50 numbers. So now I have in 'my
numbers', 50 numbers. When I enter the 51st number into the cell, Id
like 'my numbers' to drop the first number and add the new number.
Regards Robert