Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default Can I save multiple email attachments using excel automatically?

Hi Chris

For Outlook see
http://www.dicks-clicks.com/excel/olRetrieving.htm

Or do you use OE?

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"ir26121973" wrote in message ...
Hi,

Wonder if somone can help me out please. I am very new to VB, but willing to
learn.

I receive up to 900 emails a day. All have one attachment in a .csv format
and all are attachments are called Ack. I am desperately trying to find some
code where I can automatically take the email attachments without opening the
email and save them to a shared folder where they are saved using the email
subject as the filename.

The problem I have got is that the functionality for using VB in Outlook has
been taken away from the computer system at work so the only VB I can use is
through Excel. Because of this I am not sure whether it i easier to drag and
drop the emails from outlook into the shared folder and then extract from
there.

I really would appreciate some help here, because I am under quite a tight
deadline.

Many thanks in advance

Chris