Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
cosmic mo[_2_] cosmic mo[_2_] is offline

Default Summing the values in text boxes

Hi Phil,

Here is the code I used for one scroll bar. There are two separate
subs I wrote for each scroll bar on my form.

This one will change the values when the user clicks the scroll bar
arrows, or clicks anywhere within the bar...

Private Sub scrCost_Change()
txtCost = scrCost / 100
End Sub

This one will change the value when the user drags the scroll bar...

Private Sub scrCost_Scroll()
txtCost = scrCost / 100
End Sub
The only difference is the _Change and the _Scroll portion.

Hopefully that helps.

Phil1982 Wrote:
Hi Cosmic mo

Could you teach me please how you setup the connection between a
textbox and
a scroll bar such that when the user adjusts the scroll bar, the
textbox
immediately changes - even before the user lifts their finger off the
mouse.

Thanks

Phil

--