David McRitchie

Hi Ron,
Okay, I always check afterwards that it did go down as far as I wanted.
I have a macro based on a suggestion from Tom Ogilvy that you find
on my toolbars.htm page. Bug you find the bottom fairly quickly
with Ctrl+End then place the range into the name box to the
left of the formula bar as E2:E3002
where E2 has your formula then use Ctrl+D to fill down.
For more information of on that I should have pointed you to my
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/filldown.htm
page. Rather than just stating in your case you can probably...
--
---
HTH,

"Ron Thetford" <Ron wrote in message ...
Thank you as that worked except for one thing. My list has over 3000 row,
and some of d1 is blank or has oo:oo:oo in it, when I put in the first
formula and then double click on th box to paste it down the colum it stops
where ever the d1 it blank or has 00:00:00 as the arrive/greater time cell.