Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Change Event with Check Box?

Private Sub CheckBox1_Change()
msgbox "Test - CheckBox1")
End Sub

If you want to handle all checkboxes with a single event, you could use a
technique documented by John Walkenbach:

Tom Ogilvy

"John" wrote:

Thanks Tom, can this be done for the entire list of checkboxes? and would
you mind giving an example of the change event for a or any check box in the
sheet?

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote:

Yes, use the Change event of the checkbox.

Tom Ogilvy

"John" wrote:

I want to fire code based on a check box being checked or unchecked. The
worksheet change event doesn't seem to recognise the True/False changes when
I check box is checked. My code is simple.

'If Not Application.Intersect(Range("i31:i60"), Target) Is Nothing Then
If Not Intersect(Target, Range("i31:i60")) Is Nothing Then
MsgBox "test"

Where column I contains true or false as a cell value based on the checkbox.
Can I get this to fire off of check boxes themselves?