Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ardus Petus Ardus Petus is offline

Default Every 4th cell is blank and stops my macro!

Dim rng As Range
With Worksheets("Sheet1")

Set rng = .Range(.Cells(2, 1), .Cells(Rows.Count 1).End(xlUp))

End With
With Worksheets("Sheet2")
Range(rng.Address).FormulaR1C1 = "=Sheet1!RC"
End With

HTH
--
AP

"Sandeman" a écrit
dans le message de

I am trying to run the following Macro and I'm not having any trouble
except every 4th row in the dataset is blank, causing this macro to
stop dead in its tracks. What can I do to add "filler" data in every
4th row for the length of the dataset or perhaps delete every 4th row
and move the data up?

Thanks particularly to Tom O. who has been a great help this week.

Dim rng As Range
With Worksheets("Sheet1")
Set rng = .Range(.Cells(2, 1), .Cells(2, 1).End(xlDown))
End With
With Worksheets("Sheet2")
Range(rng.Address).FormulaR1C1 = "=Sheet1!RC"
End With

--
Sandeman
Sandeman's Profile: