Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
John John is offline

Default Change Event with Check Box?

I want to fire code based on a check box being checked or unchecked. The
worksheet change event doesn't seem to recognise the True/False changes when
I check box is checked. My code is simple.

'If Not Application.Intersect(Range("i31:i60"), Target) Is Nothing Then
If Not Intersect(Target, Range("i31:i60")) Is Nothing Then
MsgBox "test"

Where column I contains true or false as a cell value based on the checkbox.
Can I get this to fire off of check boxes themselves?