Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
drucey[_7_] drucey[_7_] is offline

Default Look ups, a prompt box and fun all around

Firstly, you people are brilliant.

Secondly,

I have 15 rows that people fill out an order with.
Each row is an item.

Next to the row is a tickbox - when ticked, conditional formattin
turns the item row green. This means it has been recieved. The tickbo
although floating on the the item row, actually refers to a hidde
cell. This hidden cell turns TRUE or FALSE depending on the tickbo
status, and the conditional formatting of the item row looks at thi
hidden cell.

I'm trying to make a macro that:

IF ALL rows that have text in, the corresponding tickbox is ticked
then do a prompt box something like "All items recieved?". A yes the
does something (i can do!) and a no does something else.

Please help me with this. I'll name my first born after you

--
druce
drucey's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=3255