Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Automatic links to another workbook

Change you setting in tools=Options=Edit tab (down at the bottom) to Ask to
update automatic links.

Then when asked, choose no.

Tom Ogilvy

"justaguyfromky" wrote:

I have a program that I have been working on at work. I brought it home and
everytime I open the program, I get this error saying that there are
automatic links to another workbook that is not on this computer. I have
removed and changed all the links to this book and it should no longer need
anything from the original workbook. I have downloaded findlink add-in and
ran it. I have cleared all links. Still I get this error. I there some
kind of code that I could put in so that when the book is opened, the error
would not show on the screen?